This wiki is an exercise carried out as part of the "Tours Autumn 2019" Animacoop training.
We started from a work started in the framework of the Animacoop training "Paris Spring 2017" and continued by the training "Tours Autumn-Winter 2019".
You will find below a trace of the questioning and improvements to realize this wiki.
Improvements and additions for the station
30.05.2017 Animacoop Paris 2017
The wiki from which we originally started
- Give the possibility to create and subscribe to a mailing list in the directory form (subscribe/unsubscribe button)
- Do not use applications that require passwords (e.g. Trello, Kanboard, etc.)
- Suggest to staff to indicate their skills in the directory (e.g. mediation, project management, etc.)
- Provide group management tools
- In the home page, create tabs in the hall to indicate: presentation of the project, instructions for use of the station, map of the station, and history of the project (display RSS CR, organisation chart (mail, and automatic telf), and provide a panel displaying the last 3-4 events or actions = Tania.
- Plan the "ritual" of the organisation's operation: timing of the change of management, website upgrade, etc.
- Set up a signpost indicating the skill needs of the projects or the organisation (e.g. webmaster, psychologist, etc.) and allow new participants to join the projects
- Imagine a virtual place "coffee machine" that allows participants to meet and exchange while making a good hot coffee to get along well: chat, etc.(see online
- On the homepage, mention of the contact details of the person to call in case of problems (updated daily)
- Toilet or weir?
- Stabilise versions that are visible for return? Is this possible?
- Divide the "Agents" tab into sub-tabs
- Put the Agenda on the first page, in a column on the right?
- Secure a tab?
- Is it better to have a station with 5 blocked tabs or 5 thematic stations?
06.12.2019 Animacoop Tours 2019
- Our common production: the creation of a "physical" central station complementary or not to a "digital" central station, with feedback
- Our target: all collective projects that need a physical central station, facilitators of collaborative projects, members of collective projects
- The deliverable: the update of the existing Pop Central Station wiki site with a tab dedicated to the Physical Central Station containing examples (visuals) with the possibility given to everyone to add their example to share it with the community
- The difficulties encountered: time available (guilt list!), a lack of available examples (Central Station = animacoop concept), technical problems but not discouraged we continue!
- The recipe and ingredients: 5 people
, 2 trainers as support, 1 collective meeting, 2 telephone meetings, 1 division of tasks, 1 framapad, 1 existing wiki site, 1 bit of imagination, 1 good dose of reflection and elbow grease. We mix it all up to get the result, before your astonished eyes!